HOW TO BECOME A DONATION SITE
- Publicizes your business to new and old customers
- Acclaims your business as caring and loving, by showing social responsibility
- Helps the pets of homeless and disadvantaged
- Provides a place for your customers and others in your community to drop off pet food and pet supplies
- Increases your sales of pet food when a client buys extra for your donation receptacle for pets that belong to homeless people
To get started right away check our Pet Food Providers in your community click here to see if there is an organization already distributing pet food in your community. We encourage the homeless not to go to Donation Sites for pet food, they are instructed to find a Pet Food Provider on the website.
To ensure that you receive a reply, please add @petsofthehomeless.org to your address book and/or safe senders list.
Suggest A Pet Assistance Organization – are we missing an agency that can help pets that belong to homeless people? We would really appreciate your help in building our Resource pages into a great source that the homeless everywhere can use.
WITH YOU BY OUR SIDE, TOGETHER WE SERVE BETTER
given in veterinary care, pet food & crates
pet food collected
donation sites nationwide